LFCS offers families early learning opportunities through several programs: Preschool/School Readiness, Early Childhood Special Education, Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) and Early Childhood Screening. LFCS Early Childhood programming is guided by Minnesota State Statutes, best practices, and the Minnesota Department Education Indicators of Progress and the Parent Education Core Curriculum. All of our early childhood teachers and parent educators hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher and/or are licensed in Early Childhood and or Parent Education.
We Believe That...
- Parents are a child’s first and most important teacher.
- Children learn and grow within the context of a relationship with a primary caregiver/parent.
- Children and their parents both learn through a developmental journey.
- Early intervention supports the unfolding of a child’s optimal development.
- School-based programming is strength-based and designed to support families.
Early Childhood Center
300 6th Street Southwest
Little Falls, Minnesota 56345
Check out our staff directory for direct contact information for teachers and staff.
Stacy Gold, Director
Heather Olson, Secretary