3 Year Old Preschool
Our focus with our 3 year old preschool classes is social and emotional development; how to share, take turns, be a good friend and more. We also will focus on fine motor skills such as cutting and gluing and building our little muscles as we prepare for name recognition and writing.
Early Childhood Center
There are two options at the Early Childhood Center located at Lincoln Elementary School, plus an option to add additional morning care.
- 2 Half Days – Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday 8:00am – 10:45am
Dr. Knight Elementary
- 5 Half Days – Monday through Friday 8:00 – 10:45am
- M-F All day – Monday through Friday 8:00-2:55pm
Fall PreK Registration
Registration requires a $50 non-refundable registration fee to reserve your spot.
Non-refundable $50 registration fee.
- 5 Full Days – $375/month (Dr. Knight only)
- 2 Half Days - $60/month
- Annual fee payable in full or in monthly increments September through May. Scholarships are available on a first come first served basis.
Meals and Snacks
As part of the US Free and Reduced School Meals Program, children attending preschool will be served a free healthy breakfast or snack. If your child will be with us all day, breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack will be provided.